General Banter

machu pichu travel bucket list tick

My Top 10 Travel Bucket List Ticks

The last few years have been pretty epic on the adventure front, I've done heaps of things I never thought I'd get round to doing, let alone so soon! ...
article placeholder

My Seychelles To Do List

To be honest I’d completely written of the Seychelles as a destination to visit - mainly due to my backpacker budget and the fact it is viewed as a hi...
travel plans planning backpacking

My Top 5 Travel Regrets

The lovely Simon over at Man Versus World recently started a new blogging relay thingy which I've been following along for a couple of weeks now - and...
jetlag plane airline reviews

October – My Ultimate Month For Travel!?

Whilst gearing up to leave Phi Phi I looked at my calendar to help with my planning and realised something - it’s October! First off I had a “woah ...