General Banter

backpacker burnout travel gap year

Is It Possible To Travel Too Much?!

I’ve been backpacking around for quite a while now and lately I’ve started to get the feeling that I’m not appreciating everything as much as  I should be. It’s only been a few month back on the road...

machu pichu travel bucket list tick

My Top 10 Travel Bucket List Ticks

The last few years have been pretty epic on the adventure front, I’ve done heaps of things I never thought I’d get round to doing, let alone so soon! As a result my travel bucket list has...

My Seychelles To Do List

My Seychelles To Do List

To be honest I’d completely written of the Seychelles as a destination to visit – mainly due to my backpacker budget and the fact it is viewed as a high cost place to head to, usually reserved...