General Banter

travel tattoos canon com and see g7x powershot

The Unseen Me – Travel Tattoos

In collaboration with Canon and their "Come & See" Campaign I explore some of the lesser know sides of my lifestyle and self, in this post my travel tattoos...
gopro-hd3-black-review

Fancy Winning A GoPro?!

Fancy winning yourself a GoPro Camera? One simple question and you could have some shiny new camera kit heading your way!
surf instructor training courses gap year travel

My Surfing Bucket List

I've been travelling and surfing the world for a while now and I've finally got around to writing down my surfing bucket list!
table mountain ticket to ride epic gap year

1,000 Days Of Living The Dream!

Today marks 1,000 days since I boarded my flight to Ecuador on a journey that would soon spiral into the best decision I've ever made. Time to reflect on my highlights and things I've learnt on the road...
chris stevens travel blogger surfer returning home

Trying (And Failing) At Retuning To ‘Normal’ Life

I've got a confession to make - I just spent 2 months in the UK working in an office job! I guess I should explain why and how I've failed at returning to 'normal' life after 3 years travelling the world!
travel romance relationships

The True Cost Of Travelling

Looks Perfect...But It's Not Always The Case... Throughout my travels I’ve been pretty open to sharing details of my travel budget in my “Monthly ...