Thailand

rtw-banner

My Mini Guide to Travelling in Thailand

Thailand is a beautiful and vast country - from sleepy beachside town to chaotic cityscapes  its a wonderful place to explore. And much like it's l...

My Top 10 Thailand iPhone Pics

I'm an Apple geek - everyone knows that, and after my experiment in Morocco earlier this year to see if my iPhone could replace my SLR I've be...

Scuba Diving On Koh Tao (Inc Promo Code!)

Having completed my PADI Open water and advanced qualification in a liveaboard during my first few weeks in Australia I kind of neglected the sport so...

HOSTEL REVIEW – Spicy Pai, Thailand

Pai is in the beautiful northern mountains of Thailand 3 hours bus ride away from Chiang Mai. After those 3 hours of winding bends up and down amazing...

HOSTEL REVIEW – Koh Tao Backpackers

I fell in love with Koh Tao and wish I could've stayed alot longer, one of the reasons was how gorgeous the island is, but the other is definitely due...

Airline Review; Thai Airways

Thai airways On my recent trip to Thailand I ended up flying with Thai Airways for a number of reasons. Firstly I work at STA Travel so I have full a...