Thailand

rtw-banner
article placeholder

Photo of the Week – 01.10.12

Only on Phi Phi...! There's alot of things that are going to remind me of Phi Phi, things that can only really happen on an island like this. Things...
article placeholder

Photo of the Week – 24.09.12

Water Water Everywhere.... It's not all sunshine and beaches here in Thailand! This shot was taken out the window of my mini bus to the ferry port...
article placeholder

Photo of The Week – 17.09.12

Nang Yuan Island, Koh Tao This weeks shot is from my beloved Koh Tao. Just off the north west side of the island lies Nang Yuan - one of only a ha...
article placeholder

Photo of the Week – 10.09.12

My Bamboo Tattoo Over the last few years my tattoo collection has been slowly growing. I've also begun to use it to remind me of my travels - and ...
4.5Great Hostel

HOSTEL REVIEW – Nap Park, Bangkok

On my last visit to Bangkok I stayed at the amazing HQ Hostel. Is time around however I decided to give another place a go and opted for something clo...