Destinations

Taronga Zoo

It was a kind of last minute decision to go hit Taronga Zoo. The weather wasn’t sunny enough for the beach and Bekki was leaving in a few days....so ... Read More...
article placeholder

New Year

It was 4:30am. I was shattered. Kerri was shattered. The newly found Becki was shattered. But we were laden with supplies, pilliow cases and sheet... Read More...

Sydney Bridge

After a couple days of unproductivity I decided to hit the tourist trail yet again. The iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge was the target. ... Read More...

Wander and Goodbyes

Ok so after a less than successful Xmas and a Boxing day spent in a duvet watching movies and generally achieving nothing (as Boxing Days should be!) ... Read More...
article placeholder

Xmas Eve

So xmas eve was finally upon us. We were all stoked...despite the fact the Sydney (and indeed Oz in general) is the most un xmassy place in the world!... Read More...
article placeholder

Beach walk and GMTV

I woke up...hungover again... But the Wakeup crew has other ideas....a beach walk from Coogee to Bondi, $5 for a return bus fare and a beer? SOLD! ... Read More...
article placeholder

The morning after…

Euuuuuuughhhhhh..... .....my head hurts! hahahaha! But we were determined not to waste another day feeling ‘blergh’. Kerri and me  hooked up with M... Read More...

Sydney!

So after over 24 hours of no sleep (no idea why i just couldnt get any shut eye!) i landed in Sydney at 1pm. ... Read More...
article placeholder

Surprises

MJ from the Manta tour had tipped us off about some free camping sites just outside of Exmouth, past the lighthouse. Arriving just before dusk we dro... Read More...
article placeholder

Coral Bay

Following the shinanigans of last night we made and mid morning mission up the coast to Coral Bay. The only detour of the day was to the Blowholes. ... Read More...
article placeholder

Monkey Mia

So after a long drive we arrived at Shark Bay, a world heritage sight which contains oodles of lovely nature related things! We were all shattered so... Read More...

Wave Rock

After an early morning swim at Cottesloe we headed back to Freemantle to post muchos letters and postcards and pay a visit to the didgeridoo shop. ... Read More...