Destinations

Newcastle – Hawks Head

After a good nights sleep by the lake we hit the road again for a quick breakfast stop (well a supply stop at Coles!) in Gosford and then ploughed up ... Read More...
article placeholder

A few days at Bondi

Bondi Beach in my opinion is rather over rated. But that didn’t really matter to me because after a few days inland I simply wanted to wake up and be... Read More...
article placeholder

Back to Sidders

So after a few days chilling in the back gardens of Maz’s (@fillingtheages) mates (where muchos beer and goon was consumed on a regular basis!) the ti... Read More...

Canberra Day Out

After an amusing roadtrip that lasted 9 hours, and an uneventful but very pleasant nights sleep on Maz’s driveway (which we’re now calling home!) we h... Read More...
article placeholder

Heading for Canberra

So after a great couple weeks partying, van pimping, rude bin men illegal parking awakening and roatripping in and around Melbourne its time to semi s... Read More...

Great Ocean Road

So with Leslie all kitted out he needed a trial run. So what better trip for a Devonian surfer to take to christen his house on wheels and get back o... Read More...
article placeholder

Australia Day

Australia Day....the one day of the year that the whole of this great country fills eskys full of booze, cracks out the BBQ’s and has a little bit of ... Read More...
article placeholder

The Coaley Household

So after a few days partying in St Kilda with Hubsy and Linzifer (who are now in the middle of nowhere picking grapes in 38degree heat for the next 5m... Read More...
article placeholder

Stoked for Jan 26th

For me at least Jan 26th is going to be the most epic day of 2010 so far...and it’ll definitely be a contender for day of the year altogether! There ... Read More...
article placeholder

Goodbye Sidders

Ok...so I’ve kept it schtum on the old Facebook and Twittering but the last few days of my Oz adventure have been rather eventful and stressful! Afte... Read More...
article placeholder

HOSTEL REVIEW – Wakeup

Comes really close to Gilligans in terms of its all round goodness! The 10 bed dorm I had over the xmas period was MASSIVE (good room parties), althou... Read More...

Sydney Wildlife Park

So after the rather large let down that was Taronga Zoo yesterday me, Kez and Bekki headed to the Wildlife Park on Darling Harbour with rather higher,... Read More...