Australia

white water rafting tully river australia missions beach

White Water Rafting On The Tully River

As a surfer it’s pretty safe to say that I like water and I’m pretty comfortable in it – I’ve always been a bit of a water baby and being thrown around in the surf is something that doesn’t...

Photo of The Week – 25.02.12

Photo of The Week – 25.02.12

There’s many things about surfing that keep drawing me back for more – but none more so than a good sunset surf in boardies. This shot was taken at The Pass in Byron Bay of my buddy...

Best Places To Canoe and Kayak in Australia

Best Places To Canoe and Kayak in Australia

Australia is known for its vast variety of outdoor activities: from surfing to jet skiing to abseiling, there is an abundance of adventure Down Under. As a self-proclaimed land that is “girt by sea”...