Advice

article placeholder

REVIEW; Six Flag Magic Mountain

Whilst kicking about in LA I decided to get fully involved in the mass media and entertainment that attracts so many people - after looking through my options I narrowed it down to Universal Studios, Six Flags ... Read More...
article placeholder

USA – My Impressions of LA

LA and Hollywood is the place where people descend to follow their dreams and hunt for stardom - this lust for fame has turned the city into an eclectic mixture of culture and people. From the wannabes that ... Read More...
article placeholder

Gap Year Planning; Top Tips

s a traveller you enter a wonderful community of people from around the world - people from all manner of backgrounds, cultures and age groups. And with an abundance of people comes a whole new train of thou... Read More...

FEATURE; Gap Year Planning

Planning a gap year is major undertaking no matter how experience you are. But the more you travel the more knowledge you pick up on how to avoid mistakes and make the most of your time and money. So I put toge... Read More...