Advice

Product Review – The Wave Cave

A few weeks ago my little bro Facebooked me a link - a little gem amongst all the other crap people share on these social networking sites. No ‘make money quick’ link, not even a viral YouTube video - this was ... Read More...

iDevices and iPhoneography for Traveling

I did something out of character on my trip to Morocco at the start of the year - I left my digital SLR at home. Not just downsized, but completely at home - back in the UK, in it's storage casing. The aim of ... Read More...
article placeholder

Travel Health – Are You Prepared?

If your following my twitter feed you'll be fully aware of the fact I spent last week on the beautiful beaches of Newquay (Lusty Glaze to be precise) undertaking a NBLQ course for an article in working on for D... Read More...
article placeholder

Saturday Showcase – Go See Write

Last week's Saturday Showcase, Lauren from Never Ending Footsteps - who is heading off round the world in a day or so - nominated GoSeeWrite.com as her Saturday Showcase. So let me introduce Michael, the lawyer... Read More...

Gap Year Planning; Travel Health

Keeping fit and healthy during your gap year can make the difference between having an epic time or flying home early, so in this instalment of our Gap Year Planner we I'll be introducing you to James Moore - w... Read More...

Surfboard v Face – The Final Score

If you're following me on Twitter or have been reading this blog for a while you'll have in cling about the content of this post. I'll run you through the basics of it though... An Unfortunate Incident ... Read More...

How To Keep the Travel Romance Going…

After barely knowing each other to living in a van 247 with each other my relationship with the girl (aka Kez, aka @Kezisms) was pretty intense. Within a matter of weeks all boundaries had been broken, persona... Read More...

Saturday Showcase; Adventures With Dan

Since being back at home I've had a lot more time to read other peoples travel blogs and have been networking with my fellow bloggers via the joys of twitter and what not - so I thought I'd help you guys discov... Read More...

10 Things I Didn’t Know About NZ

I sell flights to New Zealand everyday through my work at STA Travel and although my knowledge of the country is pretty good (there's heaps of products I need to know about for backpackers and gap year travelle... Read More...

Byron Nightlife – AQ Bar

Nestled underneath Aquarius Backpackers the AQ bar is one of Byrons hidden gems. It’s off the main high street meaning it avoids the floods of schoolies and footie groups in peak season, allowing you to relax a... Read More...

The Last 6 Months and Beyond

So I've been back in the UK after my year long Oz adventure for just over 6 months - I thought it might be time to give you a recap on what the hell I've been up to over this time and also what the next 6 month... Read More...

Airline Review; Cathay Pacific

I flew with Cathay Pacific both to and from Australia (into Cairns and out of Sydney) - so some serious long haul testing was done, so this week I shall review them as part of my ongoing Airline Review feature.... Read More...

Getting There Is Half The Fun…

We all know that old saying – “Getting There Is Half The Fun” – and we all know in most cases this rings the truth in so many ways. It’s especially true though when it comes to the subject of travelling. The... Read More...

I Need Your Help – Where To Next?!

Ok so I've already been back in the UK for longer than I'm really comfortable with (despite having a pretty nice job and scoring lots of good surf!) and the time has come to really start pushing forward with my... Read More...