Advice

My Top Bloggers/Tweeps of 2011

2011 was an exciting year for my blogging – after setlling back into to life in the UK after a year in Australia and combined with my job at STA Travel I decided to focus my blogging in a more professional mann... Read More...
article placeholder

A Year at STA Travel…

After coming back from my year in Australia I returned home to a rubbish economy, missing the backpacker bubble and with no job. I decided that instead of resigning myself to a menial job that would offer litt... Read More...

HOSTEL REVIEW – Spicy Pai, Thailand

Pai is in the beautiful northern mountains of Thailand 3 hours bus ride away from Chiang Mai. After those 3 hours of winding bends up and down amazing mountain roads with great views, you end up in the friendly... Read More...

HOSTEL REVIEW – Koh Tao Backpackers

I fell in love with Koh Tao and wish I could've stayed alot longer, one of the reasons was how gorgeous the island is, but the other is definitely due to where I stayed - Koh Tao Backpackers. KTB is located ... Read More...

Airline Review; Thai Airways

Thai airways On my recent trip to Thailand I ended up flying with Thai Airways for a number of reasons. Firstly I work at STA Travel so I have full access to a whole heap of flights, info, routings and prices ... Read More...