I’ve ranted on and on about how beautiful New Zealand is and I’ve already showcased some of the south island with my top iphone shots – seeing as I’m leaving the land of the long white cloud this week I thought I’d put together a gallery of my favourite travel shots from this picturesque country – to inspire you to put New Zealand on your bucket list.

Everywhere you turn is postcard perfect – so if you travel to New Zealand make sure you pack your camera and a whole heap of memory cards to capture your adventures!

It’s really something you won’t regret!

So enjoy these NZ scenes – from vast lakes, stunning wildlife encounters and rugged coastline, this country really has something to draw everyone in no matter what your interests…

nz travel (1 of 26) copy

Lake Tekapo

nz travel (18 of 26) copy

Lake Matheson

nz travel (26 of 26)

Dolphins in Kaikoura

nz travel (20 of 26) copy

Baby Seal Colony, Kaikoura

nz travel (13 of 26) copy

The Iconic NZ Fern

nz travel (12 of 26) copy

Snow Capped Mountains

nz travel (6 of 26) copy

Queenstown From Above

nz travel (4 of 26) copy

Mount Cook From Lake Pukaki

nz travel (15 of 26) copy

Scenic Walk

nz travel (23 of 26) copy

Surfing in Raglan

franz josef glacier (25 of 31) copy

Franz Josef Glacier Caves

nz travel (11 of 26) copy

Winding Mountain Roads

There’s still so much of New Zealand I have to explore (I mainly covered the south island and you can see my itinerary summary here) and I can’t wait to come back – armed to the teeth with my camera equipment – and spend a solid amount of time photographing the many seasons, landscapes and cultures this country has to offer.

Catch you soon my Kiwi friend!

Related Posts

    • Chris

      cheers Jessica :)
      After visiting NZ I can strongly recommend it to anyone – there’s so much to see and do!

    • Chris

      oooo that’s a tough decision Angela – I love both! If you can do both that would be awesome…depends what you want from the trip though. Oz is warmer but harder to budget, NZ has a great mix too though!

  1. Jolien

    Man, that looks beautiful! Now I have to put NZ on my Bucket List! But first I’ll do Japan and Australia ;)

    Great site!

    • Chris

      hahahaha do it, I love travelling out there! Japan has been on my list for a while, just haven’t managed to get there yet, let me know how it treats you!

  2. Pilot Mark

    You’ve really captured the diverse natural beauty of this amazing country in these pictures. As an airline pilot, I am often met with beautiful, birds-eye views of any destination I am arriving at. New Zealand is one of the more beautiful landscapes to view from above because of the green trees and plants that spread across the entire country.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

CommentLuv badge